Hemp oil has gained popularity over the last few years, as its benefits are becoming better known to the general public. What’s exciting about hemp oil is that it has so many different health and beauty uses as well.
This can be a little confusing at first for those who don’t know much about it, which is why I’m breaking this down into what I personally find to be the most interesting ways on how to use hemp oil.
First, Choose the Best Hemp Oil
The first thing you should know is that there are two different types of hemp oil: CBD (Cannabidiol) and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol). You can think of them like apples and oranges—they both grow on trees, but they taste totally different. You may also refer to an article I wrote on CBD oil versus hemp oil.
CBD is a non-intoxicating compound found in the cannabis plant, so it won’t get you high (unless you take it with a little bit of THC). It’s been used as ancient medicine for thousands of years, and it’s known to have anti-inflammatory properties as well as help with anxiety, depression, seizures, and other disorders.
THC is another compound found in cannabis plants that causes psychotropic effects when consumed—in other words, it gets you high. It has also been used medicinally for millennia.
So what does all this have to do with choosing the best hemp oil?
If you’re looking for CBD benefits without getting the psychotropic effects of THC, then look for an oil that contains both compounds. The entourage effect is what makes this possible: when both compounds are present together in their raw forms, before being processed into an oil.
In this case, I recommend going for full spectrum CBD. The reason for which is because full spectrum CBD is the most effective way to get all the benefits of the cannabis plant. It’s not just one cannabinoid—it’s all of them.
CBD is only one of over 100 cannabinoids found in cannabis. The others are called “cannabinoids.” All cannabinoids interact with our endocannabinoid system (ECS), which regulates everything from immune function to mood.
The ECS is made up of CB1 and CB2 receptors—and each receptor has its own unique effect on your body. Full-spectrum CBD includes all these different cannabinoids, while isolate contains only one: CBD.
This means that when you take an isolate, you’re missing out on all the other cannabinoids’ benefits. A lot of hemp oil daily dietary supplements are available in the market, which can provide you with all the benefits of a full-spectrum CBD, such as Aura.
How To Use Hemp Oil
How do you use hemp oil? I’ll be providing information on hemp oil and its directions for use to maximize all its benefits.
Hemp oil is a product made from the seeds of the hemp plant, which contains a high concentration of CBD (cannabidiol). It is used for health benefits such as pain relief, reducing inflammation, and improving sleep.
Because hemp oil is derived from a plant that can be grown in many different areas of the world, it has a long history of use.
It’s been used as medicine in China since 2700 BC and was an ingredient in the most famous Chinese book on medicine—the Yellow Emperor’s Inner Canon. Nowadays, hemp oil is gaining popularity because it offers some unique health benefits that other types of oils don’t offer.
Hemp oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to help improve brain function and prevent heart disease. It also contains antioxidants such as vitamin E and vitamin C that protect against free radical damage to your cells. You can use hemp oil topically or internally to get these benefits.
How To Use Hemp Oil on Face
“How do I use hemp oil on my face?”
It’s quite simple:
1. Warm a small amount of oil in your hands by rubbing them together until it feels warm.
2. Rub the oil gently into your skin, starting at the center of your face and working toward the outside.
3. Massage the remaining oil into your neck and upper chest area (avoiding eyes, lips, and hair). Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel or paper towel. Once you’ve worked up a good lather of hemp oil on your skin, rinse off any excess with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
How To Use Hemp Oil for Hair
“How do you use hemp oil for your hair?”
Hemp oil is a natural, plant-based solution for your hair that can help improve your hair’s health and appearance. You don’t have to be an expert at using it—here’s how to use hemp oil for your hair in three simple steps.
1. Get the right kind of hemp oil: You’ll want to look for hemp seed oil or hemp seed butter, which is rich in fatty acids and vitamins A and E.
2. Apply a few drops of the oil to damp hair and massage it into your scalp in an upward motion. Don’t forget the ends.
3. Wrap a warm towel and let sit for 30 minutes.
4. Shampoo and condition as usual, and rinse thoroughly.
How To Use Hemp Oil for Acne
“How to use hemp extract for acne?” You can use hemp oil extract for your acne. The best way to do this is by following these simple steps:
1. Wash your face with warm water and soap. This will open up pores, allowing the oil to penetrate more effectively.
2. Apply a thin layer of hemp oil extract on your skin, starting from the top of your face down to the neck area. Make sure to apply it in an even layer, so that you don’t miss any spots.
3. Leave it on your face overnight or all day long, depending on how much time you have. Then wash it off in the morning before going out into the sun, if you’re planning on doing so.
3 Other Ways To Use Hemp Oil
Hemp oil can be used in more than just your body:
- Makeup: hemp oil is a great ingredient for makeup because it’s moisturizing and nourishing, so it helps your skin stay supple and youthful-looking.
- Cooking: hemp oil has a nutty flavor that’s perfect for seasoning meat dishes like chicken and pork chops. You can also add it to salads or stir fries for an extra boost of flavor.
- Machine lubricant: you can use hemp oil as a lubricant for your car or bike if you run out of the regular kind. It works great for this purpose because it won’t gum up in the heat like other lubricants do.
FAQs About CBD and Hemp Oil
How Much Hemp Oil Should I Take Each Day?
It depends on what you’re using the hemp oil for. If you’re looking for relief from pain or inflammation, then a smaller dose may be appropriate. If you’re looking to improve your overall health and well-being, however, then a larger dose may be helpful.
Should I Drink Hemp Oil or Rub It Into My Skin?
Drinking hemp oil can be a great way to boost your omega-3 intake and help you feel more energetic. It’s also easy to take, since it comes in liquid form and can be mixed into meals or beverages. You can also take hemp oil supplements for a consistent and controlled dosage.
Rubbing hemp oil into your skin is another great way to reap its benefits—and keep them with you all day long. This method also helps prevent any unwanted side effects from occurring if you consume too much hemp oil in one sitting.
How Often Should I Take Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil is a great addition to your daily health routine. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids that are good for your skin, hair, and nails. Here’s what you need to know about how often you should take hemp oil as part of your health routine:
- Daily: Take 1-2 teaspoons of hemp oil daily.
- Weekly: Add 1-2 tablespoons of hemp oil to a smoothie or other food item once per week.
Should I Take Hemp Oil in the Morning or Evening?
Hemp oil is a dietary supplement that can be taken in the morning or evening, depending on your personal preference.
If you take it in the morning, it’s likely to help you feel more energetic and alert throughout the day. If you take it in the evening, it may help you sleep better at night.
Will Taking Hemp Oil Keep Me Awake at Night?
No. Hemp oil is a great way to help you get a good night’s sleep. It contains all of the essential fatty acids your body needs, and it’s also packed with magnesium, which helps your body relax.
Hemp oil is also known for its ability to reduce inflammation in the body, which can help you sleep better. If you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep at night, try taking a tablespoon of hemp oil before bedtime.
If you’re worried about using hemp oil for insomnia, don’t be. Not only will hemp oil help you fall asleep faster, it won’t interrupt your sleep cycle with any side effects like other medications might do.
What Is Hemp Oil Best Used For?
Hemp oil is a popular product that’s used for a variety of purposes. Here are some of the most common ways people use hemp oil:
- As an ingredient in skin care products, like moisturizers and lotions.
- For cooking—it can be used in recipes as an alternative to other oils, like olive oil or coconut oil.
- As a supplement to help manage stress, anxiety, and depression.
Can I Rub Hemp Oil on My Skin for Pain?
You can absolutely use hemp oil for pain. Hemp oil contains cannabidiol, which is a cannabinoid that has been shown to be effective in managing and treating pain.
There are several ways to incorporate hemp oil into your routine: rubbing it on your skin, taking capsules with the oil in them, or eating foods that contain the oil.
It’s important to note that while hemp oil has been shown to be effective at relieving pain, it doesn’t have any psychoactive effects—your body won’t feel “high” or out of control when you take it.
For a more focused discussion, check out my post on how to use hemp seed oil for pain.
Is Hemp Oil and CBD Oil the Same?
Hemp oil and CBD oil are often confused, but they’re actually quite different.
Hemp oil—also called hemp seed oil—is made from the seeds of the hemp plant and is generally used for cooking. It has a number of health benefits, including being high in omega fatty acids (which are great for your skin), antioxidants, and vitamin E.
CBD oil, on the other hand, is made from the flowers of the hemp plant and is generally used as a dietary supplement or to treat anxiety or inflammation.
The main difference between CBD oil and hemp seed oil is that CBD has very low levels of THC, which is the compound found in marijuana that causes people to get high. If you use CBD products with high levels of THC, you won’t get stoned; instead, you’ll just reap all the benefits without any side effects.
Hemp oil can be easily used in different ways. It has numerous benefits and very few side effects. As it is a natural product, it is safe to use.
That is why many people are using it these days to get relief from different kinds of health issues such as joint pain, high cholesterol level and many more. If you have been thinking about using this amazing product, then discover Aura today, and start reaping the benefits of hemp oil and its many uses.
I also invite you to join our Facebook group for more information on wellness and longevity using natural supplements. See you there.